Everybody wants a straight, white smile. Not only can a flawless smile make you look more friendly and approachable, but it also gives you a self-esteem boost. If you’ve been suffering from a less than perfect smile, then it’s time to do something about it.
We understand that imperfections with your teeth can have a lasting impact on a person. That’s why we’re here to help! Let’s discuss teeth whitening options as well as a variety of additional services that can help you get back the smile that you deserve!
What Are the Options for Getting a White Smile?
At Cornerstone Dental Arts, we understand that a white smile can leave a lasting impression. That is why we offer KOR Teeth Whitening as an in-office treatment. In a single treatment, we can remove years of stains and blemishes so that your teeth look as white as possible.
However, if you prefer an in-home whitening system, we offer that as well. While the market may be saturated with take-home teeth-whitening systems, our system actually works. In as little as two weeks, your teeth could be up to eight shades brighter!
Deciding between the two options may take some time. Most people prefer to use the in-office treatment and then follow up with the in-home system as maintenance care.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Whitening?
Of course, as with any treatment, there are a few pros and cons that you should keep in mind.
The pros are:
- You will have a whiter and brighter smile
- It’s fast and convenient
- It’s affordable
The cons are:
- Some people experience teeth sensitivity
- Stains can come back without proper care
- You will have to do maintenance whitening treatments
Be sure to talk with your dentist about the pros and cons that may impact your exact situation. It’s always best to be as informed as possible when making dental decisions.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a type of dentistry in which the procedures are done to enhance a person’s appearance. Many people elect a variety of cosmetic treatments in order to regain their confidence and look and feel their absolute best.
How Does Cosmetic Dentistry Go Beyond Aesthetics?
While it’s true that cosmetic dentistry can make a person look better, the treatments actually go far beyond that. Not only can it help with alignment issues, but it could also relieve some of the anxiety and stress that people may feel about their teeth.
What Are the Options?
Cosmetic dentistry includes a variety of options, including:
- Metal-free dental crowns: Metal crowns can look unsightly. If you have a chipped tooth (especially a visible one in front of your mouth), then a metal-free dental crown may be the right option for you.
- Whitening systems: Whether you choose the in-house treatment or opt for the take-home option, you are sure to feel much better about your
- smile once it is as white as can be!
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers look very similar to your natural teeth. In fact, nobody will know you’ve had work done just by looking at it!
Not only do these options correct a variety of problems, but they do so in a way that keeps a person’s appearance in mind.
Contact Cornerstone Dental Arts
Cosmetic dentistry may be the right option for you! If you are less than happy with your smile, then it’s time to talk to the professionals. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation. Our knowledgeable staff is there to answer your questions and provide the help you need to get the smile that you deserve. Give us a call at (865) 290-1055.