Welcome to Cornerstone Dental Arts!
Our Pledge to Our Patients
- You will never be in the dark.
- You deserve excellence.
- You are in control of your dental health.
- You will know the fees and options available for your care.
- You will get the right care at the right time.
- Your time is valuable.
- Your comfort is important.
- Your questions are encouraged.
- Your voice will be heard.
Since 1988, when Cornerstone Dental Arts was first established, we have been dedicated to providing complete oral healthcare. To our doctors and team, complete oral healthcare encompasses more than just treating dental conditions. We strive to develop long-term relationships rooted in trust and integrity. You’ll notice the difference in our commitment to continuing education, state-of-the-art technology, and – most importantly – your family, your smile, and your health.
From our contemporary dental office, we proudly offer an array of services, from general and family dentistry to cosmetics to dental implant placement, designed expressly to meet our patients’ changing needs. With four general dentists, each of whom has specialized interests and skills, we can maintain your oral health for a lifetime in one convenient location.
Committed to Excellence – Committed to You!
Experience dentistry designed for you at Cornerstone Dental Arts. Located in West Knoxville, we proudly serve the surrounding communities with general and cosmetic dentistry built to last. Call today to reserve your appointment.
- Dr. Griffin: (865) 531-7100
- Dr. Kimrey: (865) 531-0300
- Dr. Stroud: (865) 531-2100
- Dr. Williams: (865) 531-3300
Conveniently located in West Knoxville right by Best Buy and Lowe's, we proudly serve the surrounding communities of Farragut, Bearden, Turkey Creek, Gettysvue, Sequoyah Hills, Whittington Creek, Melton Hill and beyond.