JOIN OUR TEAM
Interested in joining our team? All available job listings will be posted on this page.
Current Job Openings
Cornerstone Dental Clinical Director
POSITION: Cornerstone Dental Clinical Director
REPORTS TO: Cornerstone Dental Director of Operations
In its Clinical Director, Cornerstone Dental seeks a seasoned dental professional with management experience and supervisory skills that will further advance Cornerstones philosophy and achievements. The Clinical Director oversees the clinical practices, regulatory compliance, safety, and standards of care.
The Dental Director directly supervises the Hygienists, dental assistants, and Practice Coordinators and provides overall clinical support to the Dentists.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive Clinical Results- Develop, maintain, and implement formal clinic policies and procedures, in coordination with owner Dentists, to deliver consistent standards of care and assuring clinical practices are above reproach and of the highest quality.
- Manage Clinical team- Conduct the interview process and orient and train new professional staff; ensure performance goals related to production, clinical quality and regulatory compliance are met; oversee PTO, scheduling, wage maintenance, and all other administrative employee relations.
- Contribute to Cornerstone Future- Participate in management meetings and annual planning processes to support Cornerstone Dental objectives and implementation of the strategic plan.
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations- to ensure smooth operation of clinic and programs including staffing, scheduling, cost-benefit of programs; manage day-to-day facilities, IT and equipment purchases, and repairs.
- Manage other duties as assigned.
- 5 – 8 years of hands-on dentistry experience; up to date knowledge of regulations, methods, trends and equipment;
- A team-player with demonstrated dedication to excellence. Personal integrity manifested in a positive and credible image.
- A management style that supports a collaborative environment and continuous improvement culture; experience leading teams and coaching employees toward successful outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills including clarity and accuracy of writing and verbal presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented. Effective organizational skills. Meets timetables. Successful working in a fast-paced situation and is self-directed with minimal supervision.
- Desire to expand knowledge from both a clinical and administrative perspective, including management and leadership skills.
- Working knowledge using Microsoft Office software and Curve Hero is a plus.
Apply Online Now
Upload or paste your resume below and provide your contact information to apply online now. We will review all new entries and be in touch in a reasonable period of time.